6 replies to this topic

#1 Mutt

Mutt

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:18 PM

Not the best pic of it but it is what I drive for hunting and fishing just love my ZJ.

If they came up with a vaccine for stupid the unemployment rate would go up - all them fine politicians would be outta work!

#2 beniflas

beniflas

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:43 PM

Yup, they're nice. I had a 95 with the 5.2....getting rid of it was a big mistake.
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

-Jeff Cooper

#3 screwwork

screwwork

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:05 PM

sweet looking rides, good luck on both hunting & fishing.

#4 Mutt

Mutt

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:12 AM

Yea mine is a 96 with the 5.2 flowmaster exhaust 2 inch lift 255 70 16 tires instead of them little donuts they put on it stock. Love that old jeep goes where I need it to go and does it in comfort.

If they came up with a vaccine for stupid the unemployment rate would go up - all them fine politicians would be outta work!

#5 45Colt

45Colt

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:26 PM

Hi mutt :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: ,I was wonderin about "elbow room" when ya pop the hood.My Honda Passport sure is lacking in any room at all. so,mostlyhad to pay through the nose to have any work done on it."Bout the only thing that can be done,is change the battery.Just might consider a Jeep.Thanks.
The old calibers and guns got the job doneKeep reloading-We may need it

#6 Mutt

Mutt

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:18 AM

It has tons of elbow room. It is easy to work on lots of room everywheres for my needs. I also have a rack that slides into the hitch for carrying deer etc on so you do not get blodd and stuff inside on the leather and carpet.Love it last time I got a deer should of seen the looks I got going down the road lol.

#7 45Colt

45Colt

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:08 PM

Thanks mutt a bunch.(Sorta miss my Ram Charger.Got pretty close to same mileage as the Honda)
The old calibers and guns got the job doneKeep reloading-We may need it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users