5 replies to this topic

#1 Haywood

Haywood

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:30 PM

I recently broke a Gerber multi-tool I have had for a year or so and since I was going to be sending it back I figured I'd throw in a multi-tool I've had since my Army days (got it in 94-95). Well I got a box today and inside I found 3 brand new sheaths/pouches opened them up and I had a brand new tool to replace the newer one I had, my old beat up one from the 90's and a brand new one to replace the old one.Posted ImageThere were no questions asked about how or why they broke, but I've gotta say the best part about the whole thing is that they not only replaced my old one but they sent it back to me (the old one still works and has some sentimental value). Just great customer service and an awesome lifetime guarantee.

#2 fakawee

fakawee

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Interests:4Wheeling, Hunting, Target Shooting, Fishing, Camping, Kayaking and Glassing the countryside.

Posted 01 July 2011 - 10:07 PM

They are an awesome company Haywood! I broke a tip off one of their double edge boot knifes and sent it back. They also sent me a brand new boot knife and my fixed (new blade section) boot knife with nothing more than a note that said "Thanks for using our products." Company's like them are what keeps customers coming back over and over again.

#3 turkeyman85

turkeyman85

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Deer hunting, turkey hunting, carving turkey calls.
    Juan Galindo- Last Light taxidermy

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:08 AM

I have to agree I have never had problem with my gator knife from them,except for losing it recently. They are awesome!!!

#4 Mutt

Mutt

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:14 AM

Never had a issue with thier products ever. They know what they are doing by giving a replacement and the old ones back. People are happy and what do they do when happy? They tell everyone like this thread. Best advertising a company can get.

#5 Jeff213

Jeff213

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:46 PM

I have had just as good of an experience with the leatherman company. I have returned approx 5 multitools and had replacements sent back. I have 3 leatherman brand multitools and a leatherman brand pocket knife, and my wife has 2 leatherman brand multitools.I carry my leatherman wave on my belt along with a bit driver accesory kit for it. It comes in handy sometimes at work if I need to take out one or 2 screws or cut a wire and I don't want to carry my tools up a ladder. It is nice to have when I go shooting too.

#6 Leonten

Leonten

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:01 AM

In the '80's I broke the tip off of my Gerber folding hunter. I shipped it to them with a little explanation of how the tip broke off. Not only did they replace the blade, they polished it up.Now if I could only remember where I put that knife.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users