• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31 Frank

Frank

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting #1, Valley Quail 2nd. Former (Idaho) mule deer hunter

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:27 AM

Mike, I use Bolsa Gunsmithing in Westminister (714-894-9100). If you call them, be sure & speak to Jason (Nash), the owner's nephew & manager (tall Tennessee boy). Do NOT talk or deal with anyone else. Ask for him & be sure he is in when you go there. As with lots of places, one can get different results. However, friends & I have been using them for decades and when it comes to bedding or other RIFLE accuracy work, we have had nothing but excellent results (which our targets show).We had a great trime in Colorado, but unfortunately we did not have time to hunt, spending all our time scouting old & new (deer) hunting areas. I was DYING too as those fat little prairie dogs were laughing & flipping their paws at us. Literally standing on the road or running out in front of us. I had to almost swerve to avoid hitting one of the baxxxxxs. I may("will) be BACK"! LOLGood luck on your project & keep us postedFrank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users