• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 07 June 2011 - 03:53 PM

A couple days who I sent the piston from my Maxus to SRM Performance Products to have it sealed. Along with it I sent a note and told them that if they thought I would need a stiffer action spring to compensate for the extra pressure put on the action by the sealed piston to call me and I would buy one of their "sure cycle" systems for my gun. The main guy there (Jeff) called me today to let me know my piston was done and that as much as he would like to sell me a sure cycle, it wasn't really needed. I really appreciated his honesty so I bought the sure cycle and a magazine spring anyway.I'll post some pics and give a review on my upgraded parts when I get them later this week.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#2 4RHUNTS

4RHUNTS

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  • Interests:Hunting for varmints, two and four legged varieties, deer, pigs, birds, reloading, and fishing.

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:09 PM

The good ones are out there.

#3 Bisley

Bisley

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,578 posts
  • Interests:The three W's, whiskey, women, weapons. No particular order.

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:19 PM

That's always a great thing to hear. Nice of you to let everyone know too. I just don't understand how other business owners don't see how much people rave about customer service and try to strive harder. Hope those nice folks get more business from your word of mouth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users