• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CBR400RR

CBR400RR

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycle racing, airguns, my family, hunting.

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:56 AM

Spring guns are a lot of fun to shoot but since most are single shot it can be a pain in the field. So after seeing this pellet holder online I bought one to try out. It's CNC out of billet aluminum and the quality, fit and finish are perfect. It holds 21 .177cal pellets, it has a spring loaded ball detent so you get a positive click when you rotate it to the next pellet and it won't turn on its own so no lost pellets. It also is labeled and has ridges cut in the face to make it very easy to rotate with your thumb. I mounted mine on top of my scope with the loading port facing the right. This makes it easy for me to cock the gun with my left hand and cup my right hand under the pellet holder and just rotate it one notch with my thumb dropping a pellet into my hand which is right next to the loading port of the gun. Just load the pellet into the gun hold down the bear trap and close the under leaver and ready to shoot. It's very easy and quick to load the pellet holder and to get the pellets out to load the gun.Posted ImagePosted Image

.177 Custom 1377c, .177 TX200 MKIII, .177 FWB 300su .177 R.A.W. TM1000, .22 M-Rod tuned, .22 AA S410 - SL XTRA FAC, .22 Theoben Rapid MKII AZ tuned, .25 Daystate Air Ranger tuned, .25 HM1000x, FX Boss .30

#2 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:56 AM

Neat rig, but where did you find it?

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#3 CBR400RR

CBR400RR

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycle racing, airguns, my family, hunting.

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:33 AM

Here you go Pellet holders

.177 Custom 1377c, .177 TX200 MKIII, .177 FWB 300su .177 R.A.W. TM1000, .22 M-Rod tuned, .22 AA S410 - SL XTRA FAC, .22 Theoben Rapid MKII AZ tuned, .25 Daystate Air Ranger tuned, .25 HM1000x, FX Boss .30

#4 Hot Brass

Hot Brass

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:14 PM

I only use the Beeman pellet pouch. One can not go wrong with this pouch. It will hold about half of a box of cpl`s (500 or so). Put pellets into the pouch, attach the pouch to your belt. The pouch is held closed using velcro. The belt loop is long vertically, when you open the pouch, pull the bottom of the pouch down and the open/close flap extends so that the pouch is always open and pellets are readily available. To close the pouch, simply pull up on the flap and fold the flap over and the velcro attatches/closes the pouch until pellets are needed again. This pouch is a work of art.http://www.airgunsbb...n_p/bee7295.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users