3 replies to this topic

#1 Karl

Karl

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:37 PM

I had a problem with my Hawke 4x-16x Sidewinder. While turning down the power from 16x-4x at 8x the magnification ring stopped turning. That evening I sent RedHunterLLC an email explaining the problem I was having with the scope. The next day I received an email informing me to send it directly to Hawke in Ft. Wayne with an RMA#. On Friday morning, off it went. The following Thursday I received an email from Trent at Hawke explaining that a new scope would be shipped out that day. No questions asked. At 2:45pm I received UPS confirmation that my scope was on its way. Same day turn around on warranty replacement!Here it is Wednesday and the scope is mounted on the rifle and ready for sighting in. I could not have asked for better customer service on my warranty.From start to finish it could not have been easier. Total turn around 2 weeks. All shipping was ground.Thank You Red and John. :D Hawke makes a great product and stands behind it!Karl
Karl

#2 homemade

homemade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:19 PM

nice to know I have a couple of them nowim playing around with.

#3 gunnut

gunnut

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:03 PM

I just bought one from Red.He convinced me on the phone that I would be happy.So far I like the glass.It's on my AR15

#4 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:44 PM

The Hawke folks are great to deal with and that is one of the main reasons we are exclusively Hawke dealers. Great products and they are backed by a strong warranty.
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users