6 replies to this topic

#1 homemade

homemade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:23 PM

Well I have been using this little gem for the past few days and I dont see how I got through life without it.Its cheap and guranteed and I love it.

#2 Divernhunter

Divernhunter

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fun target shooting, reloading, collecting firearms. Also enjoy scuba diving and welding. Shoot 22RF to 50bmg.

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:27 PM

No photo. But if it is the one you use with a hammer they work well. Forget the warr as buy the time you jump thru all the hoops and ship it to lee it is cheaper just to buy another. I have several which are broken due to people not listening and hitting them without the pin in the flash-hole first. I have one made by Wilson and it works well also but only I get to use it.

#3 homemade

homemade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:45 PM

Nope its a universal die you put in your press and can deprime any case except the 50 BMG and you dont have to clean them first and its designed so it will push a collet up if you get a case that does not have the removable primers for reloading

#4 Haywood

Haywood

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:39 PM

I've been meaning to order one as I have already snapped the one for my.223, also like the idea of it being universal so you don't have to change everything out for each caliber. Just deprime everything and chuck em all in a tumbler.

#5 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,814 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:45 AM

Personally, I don't like to deprime before tumbling. If you have the primer knocked out and then tumble, you will get media stuck in the primer pocket. That means you must check each one to see if it's clean. Pain the in the rear.

#6 TonyS

TonyS

Dog's driver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • Interests:Birds, deer, predators

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:04 AM

But for sure clean cases. Since the primer is what makes this happen, just makes sense to me.

#7 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,664 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:05 AM

I agree with Braz on this one, because I do my primer pocket and flash hole sizing after I tumble my cases.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users