4 replies to this topic

#1 big jon

big jon

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 12:54 PM

Don`t realy do alot of varment hunting least wise don`t go looking for them, But the time has come, we have a need for it here at home and now i`m looking, Hope someone has a old used one you don`t need laying around? or maybe some ideas on something else?Thanks for the help

#2 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 01:15 PM

How's about inviting someone with a caller to come help out?

#3 Stiff Neck

Stiff Neck

Big Shooter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 05:40 AM

I bet you could pick up one of the basic Foxpro models used for about $100. Then order 16 new sounds of your choice for $20 and you're good to go.

#4 big jon

big jon

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 06:24 AM

I bet you could pick up one of the basic Foxpro models used for about $100. Then order 16 new sounds of your choice for $20 and you're good to go.

I finaly got a break from my back paine today so I`m heading down the hill and going to Long Beach and I`ll stop by Turners in Signal Hill see if they have anything on sale,If not I`ll have to hit ebay, I`m not to sure abought the leagality of hunting preditors with centerfire guns(shotguns are ok) in my nighborhood so I dont want to invite anyone.

#5 Jason

Jason

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, camping, scuba diving, American Revolution living history, fishing, ham radio.

Posted 25 October 2006 - 07:14 AM

Varmint Al has some plans on his web site for a cheap e caller that you can make and he also has the sound files on his website. He has tested it and taken coyotes so it is proven successful. You may want to check it out.Jason

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users