4 replies to this topic

#1 acousticmood

acousticmood

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 12:30 PM

Finally got enough $ to order a new FX revolution from A.O.A. Got it mounted with a Leupold ultra light 3x9. Second time out at the dairy after only getting 14 pigeons and 1 squirrel, it jammed! I can't remove the magazine and it won't fire. I'm afraid there might be more than one pellet stuck in the barrel.So now it's back in the box waiting to start the long trip back to Arizona. I hope it returns soon and in good shape - I think I was actually making a dent in the pigeon population. :o

#2 Kesepton

Kesepton

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Kayaking, Backpacking, now Hunting.

Posted 23 April 2011 - 12:44 PM

Ouch! Howd that happen? Hope its a quick turn around.I just got my Marauder Thursday, first airgun for me. I cant wait to get it out and start shooting! I just been a little weary about breaking it.

#3 Mr Del

Mr Del

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:09 PM

I have the Mrod and it is a great gun. You will NOT break it. Clean the barrel real good and shoot a variety of pellets to see which one it likes to shoot. Then only shoot that one. There are thousands of people shooting that gun and most people love it. Have fun and enjoy the ride. Mine is a .22 caliber.Murph.

#4 Mr Del

Mr Del

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:18 PM

Finally got enough $ to order a new FX revolution from A.O.A. Got it mounted with a Leupold ultra light 3x9. Second time out at the dairy after only getting 14 pigeons and 1 squirrel, it jammed! I can't remove the magazine and it won't fire. I'm afraid there might be more than one pellet stuck in the barrel.So now it's back in the box waiting to start the long trip back to Arizona. I hope it returns soon and in good shape - I think I was actually making a dent in the pigeon population. :o

Ac-mood; I have that gun and at first I had the same problem. I used a long slim dowel and forced the pellets backward. I can only shoot the 14.3 Crosman Hollow Points. Available at Wally World for $6.97 for 500 pellets. I did have to send my Revolution back because it was shooting automatic. On a public range, not a good idea. Police frown on automatic anything.Good luck, Murph.

#5 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, PCP Airguns, Flying (home builts)

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:13 PM

I went to a single feed mag with the Marauder so I would double up again after doing it once. Easy to do.

I'm an airgunholic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users