• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 DagoRich

DagoRich

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  • Interests:Family, good friends, camping, long range shooting, shooting squeeks and prairie dogs, reloading and a good steak.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:33 AM

with the Monsoon and Air Arms 410E, both .22cal. Heading back to Tejon Ranch this AM for another five or six days of ground squirrel shootin. Damn I luv that place.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 ratassassin

ratassassin

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts
  • Interests:Handloading, hunting, target shooting.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:45 AM

Those are gorgeous rifles. Have a great trip. Wish I could go but work is keeping me too busy.

#3 DagoRich

DagoRich

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  • Interests:Family, good friends, camping, long range shooting, shooting squeeks and prairie dogs, reloading and a good steak.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:52 AM

Thanks man, will do.

#4 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,583 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:01 AM

That looks like fun Rich. Having both of those same rifles I have a hard time deceiding which to grab while out squirrel popping. The Monsoon is great when there are lots of squirrels because all you need do is re-sight and shoot. That way they don't see you cocking the rifle and run for cover. But they are both extremely accurate rifles.

#5 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, PCP Airguns, Flying (home builts)

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:07 AM

I'm jealous as heck...

#6 DagoRich

DagoRich

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:31 AM

Thanks John! I know what you mean about deciding on which to use also. Seems like our tastes in airguns are about the same. That Monsoon is sooooooo quiet and accurate to.Brant, retirement is great man!Well, gotta go finish loading up the trailer so me and my son can get outta here. See ya in a week.

#7 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,583 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:44 AM

Have fun! :P

#8 DagoRich

DagoRich

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:46 AM

Thanks John.

#9 Mr Del

Mr Del

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:39 AM

You have a great time. I can look out my front door and almost see where you are. I am about 40 miles from you now. I have been going to a Dairy and culling out them cridders. I just ordered a camo blind to help me. I have been shooting from the hood of my truck and things have slowed down because I think they are getting wise to my truck. The dumb ones I shoot.... the wise ones I may have to leave for next years seed. You and your Son enjoy each other. How can you not, huh?

#10 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, PCP Airguns, Flying (home builts)

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:20 PM

I bet it isSigned, Two kids in college....

#11 DagoRich

DagoRich

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 08:50 PM

Well, made it back home from Tejon last week. Had a great time. No pics, cell battery died and I forgot the charger at home. Shot lots of squirrels with airguns and rimfires. Ran into our own VarmintAir on the ranch shooting his Marauder pistol, really great guy. Can't wait to get back out there.

#12 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:47 AM

Hey Rich, it was great talking with you guys too. I just got home yesterday. Got a chance to hunt the Marauder Pistol for four days, and got some good video footage of her doing her thing. As soon as I get the stuff uploaded and edited, I'll put a post together and share the fun.

#13 DagoRich

DagoRich

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:45 AM

Can't wait to see it Cliff. As always, should be a good one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users