4 replies to this topic

#1 Haywood

Haywood

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:01 PM

Here are pictures of my AR in 6.8 SPC. With the new Hawke Digi. Night Eye I bought from Red. The AR lower was bought stripped and put together by me, the upper was bought whole. I've had it together for about a month or so and just got the scope this week so I took it out today and zeroed it.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image this was with 110gr factory ammo 5 shots @ 100 yards.Posted Imagethis is a really bad picture of the SR6 reticle in the new scope, it's actually a really cool blue. The scope is super clear, easy to zero. I had my doubts about the SR6 reticle because it didn't have my caliber in the presets but I played around with it and had two different printouts for it (2 different bullet weights) I zeroed it at 100, got some good groups and then set it for two hundred and started ringing gongs out to 500. The only negative about that scope that I can find so far is that the pin that holds the included scope cap fell out, the pin fell out and landed on the bench, and the flip up part went to the ground. It was an easy fix though and didn't come out again. Pretty good day at the range, didn't really have any dumba$$es the weather was nice and I hit what I was shooting at. Who could ask for more.
Ne Desit Virtus

#2 OrneryOlMofo357

OrneryOlMofo357

Tikka Shooter, and a bad shot at that.

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,889 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:17 PM

Coyotes will be in trouble!
“Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that require every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.”

#3 Haywood

Haywood

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:04 PM

Yeah I'm hoping so, has me itching to go out and get some blood on it. I'm gonna try and wait till after breeding season but I can't promise anything lol.
Ne Desit Virtus

#4 OrneryOlMofo357

OrneryOlMofo357

Tikka Shooter, and a bad shot at that.

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,889 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:11 PM

Just go squirrel shootin... and call a little too. lol I seen Ground squirrels perk up to rabbit calls. :smiley_turkey_pop_up_log:
“Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that require every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.”

#5 Haywood

Haywood

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:32 PM

At 26 bucks and change for a box of 20 the squirrels are safe till I start reloading the 6.8, but sometime toward the end of April first part of May they better stay underground lol.
Ne Desit Virtus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users