• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,699 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:38 PM

Was running short so I made up some more just for taget use right now. Im in a mess I need to reload and make arrows all the time now. Posted Image
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#2 Baja_Traveler

Baja_Traveler

Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:47 PM

Pretty. Are you using a rattle can to put the color on? Looks too long to be wraps...

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally,… you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

#3 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,699 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:36 PM

Yes on some . Made my owen wraps for the orange ones. Going to see how they hold up.
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#4 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,153 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:01 PM

They look great Tim. You must be shooting more competition or targets in general.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#5 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,699 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:18 PM

They look great Tim. You must be shooting more competition or targets in general.

No I had to turn most of my target arrows into squirrel arrows and made a dozen into broadheads for the jack rabbits .But I try to shoot every day kill lots of them in my back yard.

#6 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,784 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:39 PM

Tim are these arrows carbon fiber or wood. If they are carbon fiber, I'd love to get any cutoffs or broken arrow you have if they are 5" or longer. I want them for strikers for turkey calls.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#7 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,699 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:33 PM

Tim are these arrows carbon fiber or wood. If they are carbon fiber, I'd love to get any cutoffs or broken arrow you have if they are 5" or longer. I want them for strikers for turkey calls.

I will start saving them for you Im realy good at breacking arrows.

#8 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,784 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:14 PM

Cool. When you get some and are ready to ship, contact me and I'll send you some money and send my address. Thanks.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users