• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 milkman

milkman

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Unofficial U.S.Coast Guard motto"You got to go out but you dont have to come back!!"

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:58 AM

I just bought a vortex viper pst 1-4x24 for my ar....anyone have have any experience with vortex..i am putting in my 300 whisper upper...thanks glenn :)

#2 Baja_Traveler

Baja_Traveler

Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:33 AM

I have alot of experience with Vortex - but not that particular optic. Everything I have: Razor HD 10x50 bino, Crossfire 8x32 Bino, Viper 6.5-20 x 50 Scope (Savage .204) and Crossfire 4-12 x 40 (10/22) are well built and the optics downright excellent. Some day I'll finally finish putting together my AR lower, and I'll be putting a Strikefire on it.You'll be very happy with your Vortex - I know I am.

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally,… you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

#3 milkman

milkman

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Unofficial U.S.Coast Guard motto"You got to go out but you dont have to come back!!"

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:55 PM

cool...thanks

#4 milkman

milkman

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:49 PM

Well, I went to the range today and put the viper pst to the task..it was fantastic..i would put a picture of my ar but photo bucket and I are not getting along...but it great..glenn

#5 BearWhoHunts

BearWhoHunts

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:I am into foraging of all kinds. Hunting for game is just one aspect. Every time I am out in the back country I am looking for edible, useful and medicinal flora and fauna. I am also constantly working on survival skills. Hunted as a boy for squirrel, rabbit and some upland birds. I am a farmer by trade and I work for an organic farm founded on ethical work practices.

Posted 18 March 2011 - 12:23 PM

My buddy just got a 3x9 diamondback for his 700 is 30-06 and I am waiting for my 4x12 diamondback for my .308. They are one of the best for their price. Especially off of Optics planet right now. Great Deal! Great Sale! I am sure that you will be more than happy with it for years and years!http://www.opticspla...-dbk-m-04p.html
"Nature provides a free lunch, but only if we control our appetites." ~William Ruckelshaus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users