3 replies to this topic

#1 huntdog420

huntdog420

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:05 PM

my favorite uncle gave up hunting at 86. he called me over for a visit and gave me all his guns. it took everything i had to hold back the tears. i now hunt alone in my family. any way i was given a pr e 1964 model 70 3006, a 20 ga. topper 88, and this beautyful browning auto. not a scratch my guns are used hunting scars dings. anyway does any one know the facts about this gun seems like a sweet dove gun. one of my friends says sell it its worth $. its not for sale ever but i want to use it. just a history run down would be nice. what do you know about a mint condition belguim browning 12 ga. auto light

#2 BPS

BPS

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Predator Calling, Squirrel Shooting, Reloading

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:29 PM

Go to Browning.com & look it up.Lee

#3 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting.

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:45 AM

The Browning Hump Backs are a very fine shotgun. I have one that I will never sell. I will give it to some lucky person also someday. They auto lights are great dove and quail guns. I would keep it in the family if I was you.

#4 BearWhoHunts

BearWhoHunts

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:I am into foraging of all kinds. Hunting for game is just one aspect. Every time I am out in the back country I am looking for edible, useful and medicinal flora and fauna. I am also constantly working on survival skills. Hunted as a boy for squirrel, rabbit and some upland birds. I am a farmer by trade and I work for an organic farm founded on ethical work practices.

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:57 PM

What you should really do is PM me and sell it for a good price!! I have a 16ga that I grew up hunting with that I wouldn't trade for the world. It is the best fitting shotgun I have ever found and quite sentimental. I am currently looking for a 12 ga light for some quail and chuckar busting. I love the 16ga so much I only want to use it for a nice day of dove or pheasant. Enjoy that thing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users