#1 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting.

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:28 AM

Here is some pictures of a coyote killing a deer. I do not know nothing about them except that a friend that I work with who is working in the Dakota's sent them to me through e-mail. From what I can tell these pictures were taken on the fourth hole at Fargo Country Club on the Red River, Fargo ND. Here is the pictures. Thought some of you would like to see.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 OrneryOlMofo357

OrneryOlMofo357

Tikka Shooter, and a bad shot at that.

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,104 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:32 AM

A perfect ad for PETA! That cute lil cuddley Coyote dont look that way there does it? Great Pics!

#3 Frank

Frank

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting #1, Valley Quail 2nd. Former (Idaho) mule deer hunter

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:32 AM

Wow, Bennie, that is too cool and amazing... Awesome pics!!Thanks for sharingFrank

#4 Frank

Frank

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting #1, Valley Quail 2nd. Former (Idaho) mule deer hunter

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:38 AM

Good point, Grant...I actually save some pics just for PETA types, that show animals while still alive, being eaton on their hind quarters by coyotes. I will now add these pics too. Thanks for the reminder :good: Frank

#5 mtn dog

mtn dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts
  • Interests:Predator hunting.
    Other interests:
    My family, writing, photography, 2nd Amendment.
    Looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:58 AM

Wow! Those are outstanding photos. How come that scene wasn't shown in "Bambi"?

#6 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:25 AM

Pictures like this are good for the people that think coyotes only kill little mice and gophers. And they do kill mice and gophers and grass hoppers and what ever they can catch and kill when they are hungry. They are also good for the non peta types. I was fishing a couple of years ago on the river when a pack of coyotes ran a fawn deer out on a sand bar right next to our boat. They had been running it for quite a while, we were listening to it happen. The fawn was almost ran to death when it went by us. It had foam running out of its mouth clear back to its front legs and was completely covered in sweat. My friend Raith told me to shoot those SOB's = coyotes. He has been mad at coyotes ever since he seen this. He never hunted them before this day. All it took was seeing coyotes killing something he likes to hunt = deer, and he has killed quite a few coyotes since then. He also calls me and tells me where he has been seeing them so I can go hunt them.

#7 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:33 AM

On another note I do not kill every coyote I can. I love hunting them and want to leave some breeding stock on some of the places that I can hunt. I hunted them some this year and left some ranch's alone completely that I over hunted the year before. Finally starting to see some good numbers on one ranch, and I have left them all alone on this ranch so they can breed up for next years fun hopefully. I guess what I am trying to say is I like hunting them enough that I will try to do my part to make sure there is still some left on places that I can hunt.

#8 Mick17

Mick17

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Interests:I love shooting all types of guns and hunting. I shoot and reload for my shotgun, my .45, and my .223. I love deer hunting ,but there aren't very many deer these days. I really enjoy Coyote hunting. It's very exciting calling in a wild animal. I also try to practice with my .45's as much as I can. I am a member of the NRA and the CRPA.

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:53 PM

Those pictures are awesome. They do make me want to go out right now and hunt down a coyote though. (it also makes me want some venison).

#9 onepercent

onepercent

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fishing, offroading, 4x4 wheeling, atv's, camping, surfing, snowboarding, re-loading, Harley's.

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:51 PM

very cool pics

#10 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:01 AM

Awesome pics!!

#11 Broncowilly

Broncowilly

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, collecting/restoring military vehicles and military firearms collecting.

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:17 PM

Bennie, I couldn't agree more. This is a great sequence of photos. Photos one won't see but once in a life time or two. Photos one will never see on any PETA flier. This is pure and simple the wild outdoors, wild nature and nature ain't cool sometimes!I don't kill every coyote I see either. Some times I don't have a gun with me! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users