#1 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
  • Interests:Bass fishing,Kayaking,Airgun hunting

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:54 PM

Thought you guys would like to see some 'air rifle' benchrest guns.....most are sub-moa @ 50 yards...Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting.

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:42 AM

Nice and looks like the pictures are taken at a few different shooting ranges.
Raith Heryford's Guide Service  Salmon, Trout & Steel Head | Striper, Sturgeon & Shad | Duck & Goose HuntingYuba /Sutter Northern CaliforniaCALL 530-870-2697 or emailQuit blowing on the Fur and get to the Hide.

#3 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,784 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:31 AM

Interesting bunch of airguns. Thanks for showing us.

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#4 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:43 AM

Nice and looks like the pictures are taken at a few different shooting ranges.

Two ranges...one is 25 meters (first 4 pictures) in San Diego at the SDPD range off Federal Blvd,...and other pics are a private range on friends 20 acre ranch in Temecula where we shoot 25 meter and 50 yard benchrest monthly....First pic is my 850 HPA .177 (20FPE) 25 meter rifle....last pic is a modified Dominator HPA .22 (30 FPE) I use for 50 yard benchrest...most others are USFT rifles built by TIm from MAC 1 Airguns...He now builds a USFT BR rifle with a custom .22 cal stainless barrel (2 groove full taper bore) These shoot typically in the .400" agregate group range at 50 yards...(these barrels are not sold separately)...

#5 havoc

havoc

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:small game hunting, hiking, mountain biking, amateur radio

Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:16 PM

Cool, looks like a lot of fun.

#6 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:25 AM

I bet time passes real fast when you guys get together nice pic's i know ive said it before but i really like that 850. Shot one the other day a kid from queens was crossing it over fro co2 to hpa and it was smooth. He's dropping pigeons and starlings allday with it.

#7 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:55 AM

Boys and their toys. Those are some pretty fancy BB guns for sure. Interesting array of front rests too. Looks like you guys have the, "go outside and play" thing pretty well figured out. :smiley-funny-post-sign:
VarmintAir WebsiteAirgun Hunting the California Ground SquirrelVarmintAir's Airgun Hunting BlogDevoted to the sport of responsible varmint and small game hunting with Modern Adult Airguns

#8 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:10 PM

Benchrest guys never rest.....constantly looking for means to improve accuracy...almost a cult....lol

#9 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:15 PM

I bet time passes real fast when you guys get together nice pic's i know ive said it before but i really like that 850. Shot one the other day a kid from queens was crossing it over fro co2 to hpa and it was smooth. He's dropping pigeons and starlings allday with it.

My first air rifle was an 850 CO2 .177....nailed a bunch of squirrels with it....now,with my HPA 850's, it is sheer homicide...lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users