4 replies to this topic

#1 chino

chino

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:30 PM

Was wondering if anybody has any recommendations on a complete rifle kit for an AR15. I am looking for a bull barrel in 20 inches in a .223 or .223 wydle or 5.56. Again does anyone have any recommendation on a good supplier but not as expensive? If anythiong around South Cal would be better but not necessarily have to be around this area willing to look around. I took a look at RANGERSALES and AR15-kits and JTDistributing but wanted some opinions..I send e-mails to Rangersales and Ar15-kits but had no answer at all.

#2 milkman

milkman

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Unofficial U.S.Coast Guard motto"You got to go out but you dont have to come back!!"

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:04 PM

how about parallax tactical....they are in san diego....

#3 jarhead

jarhead

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, fishing, outdoors, wife, motorcycles, small fury creatures

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:59 PM

Parallax is a good shop. I am not sure about their specific AR15 products. I did some JD lowers etc. But what I have bought, the pricing is good. Good service

#4 Jay61cal

Jay61cal

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Outdoors person who loves to fish and wanting to get back into hunting...

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:00 AM

If you want a 20" upper I would go with bushmaster predator..it has a fluted match barrel and u can find it at midway for $550 or so..just my 2 cents

#5 chino

chino

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:30 PM

Thanks foster, they have some nice pricing...do you have any kind os experience with this company at all?.. I was looking at one of their kits and it says that their barrel is a blackend stainless steel, do you by any chance know if this make a bit too heavy or something or any feedback on this kind of barrels? Again thank you for the site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users