8 replies to this topic

#1 Bobcat

Bobcat

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:03 PM

Attached File  1.jpg   21.26KB   18 downloads2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 20,000 miles. Picked this up last weekend. My dream hunting rig.

#2 John

John

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Interests:Hunting,Bench Rest Shooting,Reloading,Fishing,Camping and the great outdoors

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:30 PM

Nice-Nice-Nice !!! And a 4 door to boot.Looks like many good times waiting to happen. :lol:

#3 yote9999

yote9999

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, scuba diving, helicopters, airplanes, mounting biking, and family

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:01 PM

Very good choice!

#4 fyrewil

fyrewil

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:56 PM

What kinda milage (MPG) are you getting? :good:

#5 Bobcat

Bobcat

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:22 PM

I've been getting 15mpg in city 18 highway. Its got Performance exhaust and cold air intake.For better or worse, not sure.

#6 jawbreaker

jawbreaker

Big Shooter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:15 PM

If you need to ask what kind of mileage it gets then it's probably not the car for you :)
  • tj-los likes this

#7 fyrewil

fyrewil

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:52 PM

Reason why I asked about the MPG... some are getting 20 city and 24 highway, but majority are getting 15/18And yes.... If your asking ya cant afford it!

#8 fakawee

fakawee

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Interests:4Wheeling, Hunting, Target Shooting, Fishing, Camping, Kayaking and Glassing the countryside.

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:08 PM

Guys or gals getting 20-24 mpg in their Jeeps are 2 wheel drive owners or they swapped out their Goodyear MTR's for Uniroyal street treads to get better mileage. Good luck taking it off road with any street tire! I always get people asking me what kind of gas mileage I'm getting since mine is a daily driver. They crindge when I say 10-14 but you know what, it's worth it when I need to go anywhere I want. Example: I came upon a serious multi-car accident last week that closed all lanes of the freeway. Most people were just honking their horns or standing outside looking to see if anyone was getting thru. No tow trucks, ambulances, or police were on site yet so I took one look at the left shoulder that the motorcyclists were using. It had an opening 5 feet wide next to the cement barriers so I decided to leave also. I just eased around those bystanders and the many people helping the idiots that crashed. I pulled up in 4WD, engaged my lockers, put my left front tire up against the barrier, and slowly drove up the side of the barrier. As soon as my left rear was on the barrier, I checked my lean indicator just to make sure I was good, then drove around the wrecked cars. Some of those people standing around gave me thumbs up but of course others boo'd. Those people were stuck there for over an hour. This is why I drive a Jeep and probably will till they make something better (doubt it). Bobcat, don't worry about getting your Jeep scratched either. It give it character! :roflmao3[1]:
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

#9 airgunny

airgunny

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:37 PM

I've never driven one. I follow from fakawee's post's that he loves his.way cool buy! my wife since I met her has wanted a jeep.maybe one day it'll match the pink AR she wants too. :roflmao3[1]:
weapons are nothing but tools to be used properly. like any other tool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users