#1 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  • Interests:Bass fishing,Kayaking,Airgun hunting

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:28 AM

Not released yet. Maybe later this year. Single shot in .22 or .25 Cal....23" barrel and overall length 47"...Posted Image

#2 Heywood

Heywood

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:53 AM

Estimated MSRP? Link?

#3 ratassassin

ratassassin

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • Interests:Handloading, hunting, target shooting.

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:23 AM

That looks bad to the bone.

#4 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,962 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:35 AM

Aren't they made in Russia. Maybe hard to get parts.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#5 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:27 AM

Summary...Edgun is Russian...they have a USA REP handling sales of current Edgun Bullpups and warranty/parts needs.....this rifle is still not in full production,as Edgun wants to wrap up the new Edgun R3 project first....The Edgun Bullpups MSRP at $1500,...so I expect the rifle to be in that range. Here is video link,..not much info other than basic specs..

#6 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,962 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:35 AM

Will they send my service calls to India like Dell Computer does? Or do I need to learn to speak Russian. :smiley_green_with_envy:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#7 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:40 AM

The USA REP speaks english....his name is Tony...lolThis rifle will shoot up to 70 Ft/lbs in .25 caliber...Link to Edgun...scroll down to USA rep....click on Home to see products,..http://edgun.ru/en/doc/reps.php

#8 MikeNC

MikeNC

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:12 PM

I know they are good performers, but IMHO....I just don't like the looks of the bullpup or of this one. Performance is key, but nice looks is also important to me. Compare that space looking thing or a bullpup to an AA rifle with good looking walnut or even take the Crosman Marauder.... beats that thing hands down. Is that stock formed poly or what?

#9 Heywood

Heywood

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:19 PM

:smiley_green_with_envy: $1500!! I'd rather have a Theoben if I'm spending that coin. But I won't be spending that much either :lol:

#10 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:48 PM

I know they are good performers, but IMHO....I just don't like the looks of the bullpup or of this one. Performance is key, but nice looks is also important to me. Compare that space looking thing or a bullpup to an AA rifle with good looking walnut or even take the Crosman Marauder.... beats that thing hands down. Is that stock formed poly or what?

Some kind of composite material...?? Dunno what,exactly... I don't much like the Bullpups either...

#11 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:13 AM

Made in Russia.Made in Korea.Hecho in Germany.Gemacht in Britannien.米国で作られました。Hep me. I'm so confused. Crosman please rescue me!!! Make me an air rifle that will wax all these foreign pop guns.12 FPE, gag me with a maggot!

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#12 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:54 AM

Crosman Rogue...??? Check it out...

#13 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, PCP Airguns, Flying (home builts)

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:42 PM

On the EDgun Bulldogs the stock is actually beech wood painted.

I'm an airgunholic

#14 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:13 PM

That Crosman Rogue looks like a real winner. Electronic valve. Up to 300 fpe and 700-1000 fps. Bullets by Nosler and .357 90gr and 1. 150+ yd range.http://www.crosman.c...enjamin/BPE3571 http://www.crosman.c...oswords/?p=1297The Benjamin eXTREME™ Bullet by Nosler® features Nosler's famous Ballistic Tip® technology. Weighing in at 145 grains, it is a versatile bullet with "superb hunting accuracy and deep penetration," according to President, Bob Nosler. There are also two new .357 Benjamin Pursuit™ bullets for use with the Rogue rifle, the Pursuit Hollow Point at 90 grains and the Pursuit Round Nose at 175 grains. Both are softer than traditional lead bullets and form effectively to the barrel of the rifle, due to their stepped band design.

I'm an airgunholic

#15 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:18 AM

Well, that Rogue looks good. 300 FPE should take down those cross bred grizzly ground squirrels. Will have to run the ballistics on those bullets. Velocity adjustments from 200 - 1000 fps, that should offer a lot of versatility. Will have to start saving.

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#16 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:26 AM

Crosman is targeting the 'urban predator' predator hunter (coyote mainly)....at least that is their marketing strategy...full power 3 shots,...low power up to 20...very quiet with full shroud...48" long...

#17 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:39 AM

Perfect for our suburban coyotezillas.

I'm an airgunholic

#18 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:27 PM

Iam looking into this little # for some close range power talon has come out with a pistol that boasts up to 50 fpe and .25 cal to boot . After talkin with my friend martin at cobra airguns about a talon ss in 20 cal i now have to think .I have the cash and the desire for either one and within the next month will be getting one . I want a pcp with power that can go in the woods worry free this will fit in my backpack as a take down what do you guys think it will be purchased tuned and mod's will be from tony at talon tunes he has them wired http://www.airforcea...cles.asp?ID=252 half way down page

#19 ratassassin

ratassassin

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • Interests:Handloading, hunting, target shooting.

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:22 AM

Made in Russia.Made in Korea.Hecho in Germany.Gemacht in Britannien.米国で作られました。Hep me. I'm so confused. Crosman please rescue me!!! Make me an air rifle that will wax all these foreign pop guns.12 FPE, gag me with a maggot!

:) :)

#20 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:37 AM

Iam looking into this little # for some close range power talon has come out with a pistol that boasts up to 50 fpe and .25 cal to boot . After talkin with my friend martin at cobra airguns about a talon ss in 20 cal i now have to think .I have the cash and the desire for either one and within the next month will be getting one . I want a pcp with power that can go in the woods worry free this will fit in my backpack as a take down what do you guys think it will be purchased tuned and mod's will be from tony at talon tunes he has them wired http://www.airforcea...cles.asp?ID=252 half way down page

Would be a great setup with a 'shoulder stock' in a carbine configuration..maybe even one of the WOK Butts would work..http://www.airgunart...AAAdamVigil.htm

#21 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:45 AM

Sure would complement the Marauder rifle .25 on power. Any idea on price?

I'm an airgunholic

#22 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 02:10 PM

Crazyhorse thats the butt i would go with i love the look i will save that link was talking to my friend today who has shot many and i'am thinking the .20cal would be more fun . As far as price all talons are around $500 and the condor 100 or so more from what i have seen i figure the pistol is the same .

#23 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:17 PM

I agree re .20 cal...makes sense....that would be a good choice...

#24 Hot Brass

Hot Brass

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:05 PM

Edguns are no longer imported into the US.

#25 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:58 PM

hotbrass i read that also a few days ago i hope they can work it out as i really like the gun and would some day love to own one .

#26 slon

slon

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, plinking, hunting, target shooting, airguns repairing, camping, traveling.

Posted 25 February 2011 - 02:04 PM

Hi,I have .177 Talon.Very good rifle. Piece of cake for GS hunting.What I recommend to you:1. Don`t buy pistol, this is not solution for good hunting future. Its a ranch backyard solution.If size is critical, better to purchase Talon SS or order from airforce site Talon frame with 12'' barrel.You can improve it any time by installing 18-24'' barrel. But initially you`ll get good compact setup.2. .20 not bad caliber for ground squirrels or similar critters, but still low power for larger game except using head shots.Think about .22-.25. But actually, this depends what you planning hunting for.3. Don`t waste money for unnecessary expensive tunes like polishing rifle parts or whatever.Go to BLM land or range, try rifle out of box and you see it shoots pretty well and consistent. Easy to hit squirrel head from 50yard from sitting position.Better to buy good scope, extra barrel, chronograph and scuba tank for saved money.4. Use CP, JSB, H&N pellets for better accuracy.5. If you barrel would be larger than frame, you may purchase sound moderator (this one is legal).

#27 Bobby B

Bobby B

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:58 AM

This rifle is a beaut!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users