6 replies to this topic

#1 Rooster707

Rooster707

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:41 PM

Hey guys im looking for a good quality scope for a .30-06 of mine. Im not looking to spend more than $500 so if any body has suggestions id like to hear them. Thanks.

#2 Colin

Colin

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:18 PM

I am a fan of the Leuplod VX-1. For $220.00 they are hard to beat. But a member on here sells Hawke Scopes. You may check them out. They look pretty good.

#3 ratassassin

ratassassin

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,566 posts
  • Interests:Handloading, hunting, target shooting.

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:44 AM

Natchez is blowing out Bushnell 3200 Elite scopes right now. You can get a 3-9x40 duplex for only $139, which is a great deal. They're normally $189 - $199. It's got the Rainguard lens coating and nice glass. Best deal out there. If you're not familiar with the Bushnell Elite 3200, 4200 and 6500 lines, they were the old Bausch & Lomb line that Bushnell acquired with B&L. Great scopes for the price point. They're being phased out by Bushnell and now's the time to grab one. http://www.natchezss...searchItem=3200The deal on the 3200 10x40 fixed mil-dot tactical scope with target turrets for only $149 is a heck of a deal too. I bought a 5-15x40 tactical mil-dot with target turrets (normally $389) for $259. They're out of stock now, though.

#4 Rooster707

Rooster707

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:45 AM

Thanks guys, I'll look into these scopes right away.

#5 homemade

homemade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 02:37 PM

Redfield hs some nice scopes right now also which are made by leupold and top of the line one goes for about $215 so there are a lot of nice ones out there just look at reticles and options and decide what fits your needs for 500 or less there is a lot to choose from.

#6 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:46 PM

I'm a big fan of the Burris Fullfield II scopes with the B-Plex reticule. Really nice glass and you can usually find them for around $220. Most catalogs offer deals where they'll come with a free spotting scope or binoculars.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#7 fyrewil

fyrewil

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:16 PM

Hey guys im looking for a good quality scope for a .30-06 of mine. Im not looking to spend more than $500 so if any body has suggestions id like to hear them. Thanks.

Check out the Hawkes that Red has on his site!redhunterllc.comI have 3 of the 3x9's and 1 of the 6x24 Great deal!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users