6 replies to this topic

#1 Rooster707

Rooster707

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:41 PM

Hey guys im looking for a good quality scope for a .30-06 of mine. Im not looking to spend more than $500 so if any body has suggestions id like to hear them. Thanks.

#2 Colin

Colin

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:18 PM

I am a fan of the Leuplod VX-1. For $220.00 they are hard to beat. But a member on here sells Hawke Scopes. You may check them out. They look pretty good.

#3 ratassassin

ratassassin

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts
  • Interests:Handloading, hunting, target shooting.

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:44 AM

Natchez is blowing out Bushnell 3200 Elite scopes right now. You can get a 3-9x40 duplex for only $139, which is a great deal. They're normally $189 - $199. It's got the Rainguard lens coating and nice glass. Best deal out there. If you're not familiar with the Bushnell Elite 3200, 4200 and 6500 lines, they were the old Bausch & Lomb line that Bushnell acquired with B&L. Great scopes for the price point. They're being phased out by Bushnell and now's the time to grab one. http://www.natchezss...searchItem=3200The deal on the 3200 10x40 fixed mil-dot tactical scope with target turrets for only $149 is a heck of a deal too. I bought a 5-15x40 tactical mil-dot with target turrets (normally $389) for $259. They're out of stock now, though.

#4 Rooster707

Rooster707

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:45 AM

Thanks guys, I'll look into these scopes right away.

#5 homemade

homemade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 02:37 PM

Redfield hs some nice scopes right now also which are made by leupold and top of the line one goes for about $215 so there are a lot of nice ones out there just look at reticles and options and decide what fits your needs for 500 or less there is a lot to choose from.

#6 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:46 PM

I'm a big fan of the Burris Fullfield II scopes with the B-Plex reticule. Really nice glass and you can usually find them for around $220. Most catalogs offer deals where they'll come with a free spotting scope or binoculars.
Sharps, the rifle that made the west safe for Winchester!

Real tractors have two cylinders and hand clutches.

My rifle is mine, it isn't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like.

#7 fyrewil

fyrewil

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:16 PM

Hey guys im looking for a good quality scope for a .30-06 of mine. Im not looking to spend more than $500 so if any body has suggestions id like to hear them. Thanks.

Check out the Hawkes that Red has on his site!redhunterllc.comI have 3 of the 3x9's and 1 of the 6x24 Great deal!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users