• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:26 PM

I finally got my beater gun. It's a 12guage, 3.5" chambered, Browning BPS Stalker. This will be a straight up, rough use, blind gun that isn't going to bother me if it gets scratched up and it'll probably only get cleaned once a year. Posted Image
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#2 Yateswell

Yateswell

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:54 PM

Nice. I have a old bps pump 12 gauge, got scratches all over, heck gun is for use, not for look.

#3 ratassassin

ratassassin

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • Interests:Handloading, hunting, target shooting.

Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:47 AM

Right on. I like it.

#4 Old timer

Old timer

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • Interests:Hunting (all types) fishing and reading all the posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:46 AM

Keep it looking new the duck will think you new to hunting and won't shy away from you :roflmao3[1]:
Without hunters there wouldn't be much of an environment to protect!!Conservation of Wild Life Through the Taking of Predators by Sportsmen United we stand

#5 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting.

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:55 AM

Nice gun for the blind.
Raith Heryford's Guide Service  Salmon, Trout & Steel Head | Striper, Sturgeon & Shad | Duck & Goose HuntingYuba /Sutter Northern CaliforniaCALL 530-870-2697 or emailQuit blowing on the Fur and get to the Hide.

#6 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:05 PM

Looks like my Remington super mag :archer-green:
Freedom isn't free, It's paid for in blood! How wonderful, how marvelous is my Saviors love is for Me. He said that it's finished, the debt has been paid for in full.

#7 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:09 PM

Broke in the new gun today. Shot a limit of ducks, two geese, and put two fresh scratches on it. :smiley-outta-here:
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#8 timmy

timmy

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Hunting, spending time with family

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:56 AM

Nice!

#9 BearWhoHunts

BearWhoHunts

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:I am into foraging of all kinds. Hunting for game is just one aspect. Every time I am out in the back country I am looking for edible, useful and medicinal flora and fauna. I am also constantly working on survival skills. Hunted as a boy for squirrel, rabbit and some upland birds. I am a farmer by trade and I work for an organic farm founded on ethical work practices.

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:54 PM

It always seems like I have a better hunt with my beater guns. I am not afraid to fully utilize them as the tool they are intended to be. But it is still pretty fun to take some pheasants with my safe queen!
"Nature provides a free lunch, but only if we control our appetites." ~William Ruckelshaus

#10 fishandhunt4ever

fishandhunt4ever

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Interests:I really love hunting and fishing. I am looking forward to making friends from this web community and share information that can be helpful.

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:22 AM

The best part of a blind gun is the mud that doesn't come off at all...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users