• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mackeralboy

mackeralboy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • Interests:Hunting anything above or below the water. Kayaking, Backpacking, Scuba, Surfing, anything outdoors.

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:12 AM

So last night about midnight, I happen to be looking out my kitchen window and I see two skunks in the heat of passion underneath the street lamp thats next to my house. I immediately ran back to my study and grabed my Mac 1 .22cal modified Crosman 1377. Attached File  1.jpg   13.87KB   21 downloadsWhen I got back to the kitchen the stinky duo where hot and heavy and oblivious to anything else. It was a clean 7 yard heart-lung shot on Pepe from my kitchen door. When he was hit he immediately dismounted with this look of, "WOW that orgasm took my breath away." She looked back like, "your not finished fool!" "Why are you stopping?" After his intial dumbfounded look he quickly realized that things weren't right, he staggered over to my lawn, fell over and died. Once she realized that something was not right with old Pepe she hightailed it. (no pun intended)Attached File  1_2_11_007_2.jpg   40.29KB   20 downloads

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,588 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:27 AM

Right in the ole stinker! Nice shot! You need a semi auto for those two fer shots. :signs1180lq:

#3 mackeralboy

mackeralboy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • Interests:Hunting anything above or below the water. Kayaking, Backpacking, Scuba, Surfing, anything outdoors.

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:53 AM

John, you can only guess how bad I wanted a semiauto right then. I really like how quiet and compact my 1377 is. It may ony have 10 fpe but it is wickedly accurate out to 30 yards. Perfect for around the house stuff.

#4 DirtyDave

DirtyDave

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:03 PM

Yeah Torrance is loaded with them stinkers. Did you skin it or just toss it?

#5 CBR400RR

CBR400RR

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycle racing, airguns, my family, hunting.

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:06 PM

Nice shooting, I also have a Mac 1 tuned 1377c and they are very quite and good to 30 yards. Posted Image

#6 mackeralboy

mackeralboy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:19 PM

DD, I live right across from the industrial area just east of the court house. We've got at least one feral cat feeding wingnut :signs1180lq: who goes around that area dropping off food for the cats and every other vermin that likes cat food. Rats, skunks, crows, racoons, etc. I know where the Dip$#!t :lol: lives and I was tempted to leave it on his door step. Because we get so many hit by cars over here the city is real good about picking them up if they are in the street.

#7 mackeralboy

mackeralboy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:22 PM

CBR, I like the wood you've dressed yours up with. I thought about the Crosman stock grip you put on yours but I'm looking into a couple of aftermarket collapsable stocks that I've seen.

#8 CBR400RR

CBR400RR

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycle racing, airguns, my family, hunting.

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:04 PM

That sounds cool like a tactical?

#9 mtn dog

mtn dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts
  • Interests:Predator hunting.
    Other interests:
    My family, writing, photography, 2nd Amendment.
    Looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:21 PM

Ya' know, if you have to die, that's not a bad way to go.I guess he went out with a bang? :lol:

#10 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting.

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:15 PM

Way to go! I think you need two pistols. That would be my excuse to get another one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users