#1 dabob

dabob

Bob Morris Foxpro Field Staff

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sporting Clays, Trap and Skeet, Hunting and Fishing

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:49 AM

Posted ImageIn this picture are two different 2-3/4" home defense loads that should work great if your 12 ga will only shoot 2-3/4" shells.Both of these loads will be much better for ladies, kids or anybody that may be sensitive to heavy recoil.The Hevi-Shot 1 oz "T" load has 35 pellets in it.The Remington 1-1/4 oz Tungsten BB load should have right at 60 pellets in it.The Hevi-Shot 1 oz load will have much less recoil than the Remington 1-1/4 oz load.The Remington 1-1/4 oz Tungsten BB load should be a great 2-3/4" load if all your shotgun will shoot is 2-3/4" shells.I ordered both of these 2-3/4" loads from Cabela's.
Posted ImageTen Percent FirearmsServing California with all of their firearms needs - or contact us by email.

#2 mtn dog

mtn dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts
  • Interests:Predator hunting.
    Other interests:
    My family, writing, photography, 2nd Amendment.
    Looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:17 AM

Do you condor-country residents have to shoot unleaded for personal defense, too??!!
"If we make enough laws, we can all be criminals."

#3 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:34 PM

That load would probably work really well. Most of the time lower powered loads pattern better than the fast super mag loads.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users