#1 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts
  • Interests:Bass fishing,Kayaking,Airgun hunting

Posted 25 December 2010 - 09:26 AM

Yesterday was first without rain in 6 days,..sun came out with temp at 66 F...so set up with my Discovery .22 in my backyard and after some 30-40 minutes,a ground squirrel appeared on hill behind my house...shot was 39 yards,uphill...shot hit him in shoulder and he dropped with just one twitch...There was another squirrel that came out later,but let him slide as I'm not sure how many are left on the hill..lolUsed JSB Express 14.3 gr...Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting.

Posted 25 December 2010 - 09:55 AM

Nice shooting, those ground squirrels sure can make a mess around the house. I try to kill every one with in a 100 yards of the house. They also just got me another spot to shoot because they chewed up a buddies trailer wiring.
Raith Heryford's Guide Service  Salmon, Trout & Steel Head | Striper, Sturgeon & Shad | Duck & Goose HuntingYuba /Sutter Northern CaliforniaCALL 530-870-2697 or emailQuit blowing on the Fur and get to the Hide.

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,479 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:23 AM

Nice shooting Rich. I haven't seen many out lately due to the poor weather but give them a little sun and they don't waste any time popping out. How's your Discovery shooting? I haven't seen you use it in awhile. :signs1111cr:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#4 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts
  • Interests:Bass fishing,Kayaking,Airgun hunting

Posted 25 December 2010 - 11:46 AM

Discovery is doing great..great value for the money...I've been trading off between the Discovery .22 and some other rifles..like my Dominator HPA .22. I get 25 hard shots out of the Discovery.If I think I'll need more shots, i'll take the Dominator as it gets 40 regulated shots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users