3 replies to this topic

#1 chino

chino

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:38 PM

Hi, first of all I am new in this forum and might be posting in the wrong section but hope to hear from lots of you guys on your opinions. My question was have any of you guys and ladies if any around here ever bought or shot PlumCrazy lower reciver and what are they like. Are they worth buying and does anyone know what kind of material they are made of. BTW this is the first lower I am buying and was deciding on buying one of these Plum Crazy lowers which comes as a complete lower and the JD Machine which is around the same price bnut as a stripped lower. Any ideas or opinions would be greately appreciated Thank You everybody.

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,398 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:42 PM

I moved your post to the AR-15 forum. This thread might answer some of your questions.http://www.californi...d...st&p=212283

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 Yateswell

Yateswell

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:20 PM

Also check out ar15.com, ton of info there.

#4 hsiehjohn

hsiehjohn

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:Deep sea fishing for Tuna, hunting wild pigs and coyotes.

Posted 22 December 2010 - 03:25 PM

The plum crazy is a little goofy, the whole thing is plastic; polymer is just a fancy name so they can charge more. Plastic housing, hammer, trigger .... the only thing not plastic are the springs. Saw this on another forum, you can get a complete metal AR15 for under $500 http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=375755&highlight=ar+500

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users