• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,785 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:38 AM

Got an Email from Crosman that the Marauder Pistols were in stock today. No mention of any number limit.Here's the quote from the email."You requested to be notified when this item was available at crosman.com.Supplies are limited so don't wait too long!"The item number is BP2220.Yes, I have my order confirmation email. Yes, I am worse than a 12 year old boy waiting for my first pellet gun. :horse apples: Have to check my supply of airgun rings etc.Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting.

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#2 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,785 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:49 PM

Crosman's web site says they're out of stock, again.Went through some of my unused stuff and found a Burris 10X pistol scope and rings. That should be enough to set up for accuracy testing and, if something should crawl out of a hole within range, a little live target penetration testing. <_< Waiting, waiting, waiting

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#3 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,785 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:59 PM

Marauder Pistol arrived today. Looks just like the pics you see on other places on the web. :751: Now I have to get to a range between rainstorms for a little testing. It was one of the first 100. Looks like the frenzied buying dropped off after the first 75 were sold back in mid November.

#4 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting.

Posted 21 December 2010 - 08:07 PM

Post some pictures and let us know how it shoots for you.
Raith Heryford's Guide Service  Salmon, Trout & Steel Head | Striper, Sturgeon & Shad | Duck & Goose HuntingYuba /Sutter Northern CaliforniaCALL 530-870-2697 or emailQuit blowing on the Fur and get to the Hide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users