#1 TonyS

TonyS

Dog's driver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts
  • Interests:Birds, deer, predators

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:35 PM

Does anyone here use a lil dog? I am having considerable good luck with them. The other night while waiting for dinner to cook at camp I took out my lil dog and blew a couple of little coyote interrogations followed by a hurt jack then a wounded woodpecker. Waited about ten minutes then looked up to see a bobcat checking me out at about 350yds.The next day I used the call with a fawn bleat and the result is in the big game section.So far, I am really happy with this call.Anyone else?

#2 Yateswell

Yateswell

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:51 PM

I'm it works, but most importment is you are at right place at right time, then the game is on...

#3 tommybuilt

tommybuilt

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:26 PM

I don't have one and don't know anybody that does, but on Randy Anderson's (The Truth 6) Shawn Heyden calls in and kills 5 coyotes on one stand with one. Can't beat that. Good Luck.

#4 tommybuilt

tommybuilt

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:30 PM

Sorry, after reading about all the sounds you were making, I thought you were talking about the (power dogg) not the little dog.

#5 Frank

Frank

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting #1, Valley Quail 2nd. Former (Idaho) mule deer hunter

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:04 PM

I always have the lil dog with me. Almost never use it, but never go to a stand without one either (along with a couple other favorite mouth calls). It is a great call indeed & is the easiest of the numerous howlers I have to make howls with. Frank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users