6 replies to this topic

#1 homemade

homemade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:59 PM

Well i ordered a foxpro spitfire today so should get it in a few days and itching to go out and break it in I need to get my first dog.

#2 acousticmood

acousticmood

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:17 PM

Good luck!

#3 Mick17

Mick17

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Interests:I love shooting all types of guns and hunting. I shoot and reload for my shotgun, my .45, and my .223. I love deer hunting ,but there aren't very many deer these days. I really enjoy Coyote hunting. It's very exciting calling in a wild animal. I also try to practice with my .45's as much as I can. I am a member of the NRA and the CRPA.

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:40 PM

Be sure and keep us posted on how good it works. Actually, I was coming on this site to ask if anyone had a Spitfire and if they were any good. I can't afford the big Foxpro and the Spitfire at least seems more affordable. Good luck and let us know.

#4 .22guy

.22guy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:34 PM

Let us know how it works. Most of the stuff I have heard is positive on this caller.

#5 375ranger

375ranger

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:Varmint hunting, ATV's, Fishing

Posted 26 December 2010 - 01:39 PM

Good timing! Was torn between the Foxpro Spitfire and the Primos Power Dog. Mick17 an I hunt together, he calls better than me [it sounds like a News Year Eve party], so I was thinking of an Ecall to supplement the mouth/hand calls. Let us know how you like the Foxpro.

#6 acousticmood

acousticmood

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 01:55 PM

Really want to hear what your impressions are - seems like a good economical way to get a foxpro.

#7 Haywood

Haywood

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 03:17 PM

I have one and for the price it can't be beat. It seems to be loud enough for where I hunt as long as it's not real windy (my ears aren't what they used to be but I'm sure the yotes hear it just fine). If the volume is lacking you can buy an external speaker for it. I'm on my second set of AA's for the caller, and my third 9v for the remote, and I've had it for about a year/year and a half. Granted I haven't got out as much as I would like, maybe 10 or 12 times this year give or take, and have called in a pretty fair amount of yotes, taken about 5 in that time. My advice would be to grab one up if you can find a deal, it's light easy to use and so far (knock on wood) trouble free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users