#1 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting.

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:20 PM

Raith called me last night and asked me and a friend to go fishing. I told him I had to baby sit today. He always likes to rub it in when I can't go. Here is the picture he sent me of what he is doing right now while I am baby sitting. Sorry about picture quality. Phone pictures suck. He is catching some nice ones though.Posted ImagePosted Image
Raith Heryford's Guide Service  Salmon, Trout & Steel Head | Striper, Sturgeon & Shad | Duck & Goose HuntingYuba /Sutter Northern CaliforniaCALL 530-870-2697 or emailQuit blowing on the Fur and get to the Hide.

#2 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 02:18 PM

Very nice!

#3 ehd

ehd

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts
  • Interests:Predator hunting ,and hog hunting with my dogs.

Posted 28 November 2010 - 02:25 PM

very nice Bennie. Park the fishing pole and get your smoke pole out after them coyotes!! Pretty quick will be in the middle of Dec. and that means coyotes start slowing up to the call.

#4 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting.

Posted 28 November 2010 - 03:23 PM

Thanks and I hope too next weekend. Had to baby sit all this week kids were out of school and too young to keep two of them quiet. Got to work Monday thru Thursday so hopefully I will get to go for the first time this fall on Friday.
Raith Heryford's Guide Service  Salmon, Trout & Steel Head | Striper, Sturgeon & Shad | Duck & Goose HuntingYuba /Sutter Northern CaliforniaCALL 530-870-2697 or emailQuit blowing on the Fur and get to the Hide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users