Photo

Looking for a free to $120.00 Hi Point 9mm.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Blaze Kenobi

Blaze Kenobi

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Love to hike and camp out. Just starting to get into Hunting. I want to buy a handgun and a good starter hunting rifle. If anybody is in the LA area and would like to help me out I would really appreciate it. I am looking for a free to $120 Hi Point handgun that I can get through a FFL but hopefully from a fellow member of this forum. Thanks again!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:53 PM

I have heard a lot of people just throwing away their Hi Point handguns because they are cheap. If you are interested in helping out a newcomer to handguns and hunting I would like to be able to throw that handgun to a criminal in self defense as oppose to somebody just throwing it away into a campfire. If anybody knows where fellow Californians are selling or trading those guns let me know! Thanks! :smiley_turkey_pop_up_log:

#2 .22guy

.22guy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:22 PM

You might check out Calguns.net.They are cheap and ugly guns, but they are said to be reliable (I have handled them, but never fired one.). I really doubt anyone is throwing them away. Good luck on finding one.

#3 OrneryOlMofo357

OrneryOlMofo357

Tikka Shooter, and a bad shot at that.

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:40 PM

Might I suggest going to U Tube to research those high point guns a little more? The price is the enticing part about purchasing one. Things that the seller wont tell you is that they dont dissasemble like normal pistols. It requires a punch to drive a pin out for dissasembly. They have them for $200 brand new at a local shop in my area. Do a little research prior to purchase. Depending upon the use of the gun, you may save more by spending more. Good Luck.
“Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that require every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.”

#4 Yateswell

Yateswell

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 07:00 PM

Turner has one for $149 as part of black friday deal, hope you can get it.

#5 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:27 PM

What are you planning on doing with your Hi Point? If you want to carry it while hunting you might want to make sure they make a holster for it. Have you held one? Check them out at Turners and see if you actually like how it fits your hand first. I would look into getting a better gun personally but good luck with your purchase.

#6 whatjeffhunts

whatjeffhunts

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:04 AM

Vegetables aren't food, vegetables are what food eats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users