5 replies to this topic

#1 D-Man

D-Man

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:48 PM

Have seen a bunch of positive reviews of the H&R Pardner Pump. Yes, I know they are made by Norinco in China, that most Remington 870 accessories will work on them, and the price point is fantastic (about $250 new). Strongly considering getting the turkey model as a truck gun and for use for coyotes with that extra full choke they ship with it. Anybody have one of these they care to talk about? Also, what other barrels can you use? I know that the 870 barrels are not interchangeable with them. Also, is it ok to shoot slugs through an extra full choke? A link for them can be found here.Darren
Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; - Psalms 144:1
Fellow Team Savage member and Team Ruger! Semper Fidelis!
NRA Certified Instructor / Multi-state CCW Instructor

#2 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, PCP Airguns, Flying (home builts)

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:53 PM

On sale at Bass Pro for $149. The 20 Gauge.

I'm an airgunholic

#3 .22guy

.22guy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:06 PM

I have a Pardner Pump in camo, but its not the turkey model. I like it ok, it is heavy as he$$! My hunting partner makes fun of it all the time (he has a weatherby semi-auto that is really light.)I also feel like the receiver back is too high and it bugs me. It's not smooth and rounded like my Mossberg 500.All that being said, I have shot 2 coyotes with mine and it killed them just as dead a $1200 dollar auto.This is kind of rambling, but here's a few final things. Make sure you hold a Pardner pump before you buy. For what you want it for, it should work fine.

#4 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:35 PM

I dont know much about it but you can find the Remington 870 for close to $250 at Turners every now and then with their sales. Also look at Big 5 they have them for cheap too as well as the mossberg 500.Here is a great deal on a Mossberg with 28 and 18 inch barrelshttp://big5sportingg...g...69&offerid=

#5 D-Man

D-Man

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:17 PM

I also have $150 in Bass Pro Gift Cards right now from my birthday. Guess where I will be buying this shotgun at!Darren
Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; - Psalms 144:1
Fellow Team Savage member and Team Ruger! Semper Fidelis!
NRA Certified Instructor / Multi-state CCW Instructor

#6 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, PCP Airguns, Flying (home builts)

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:24 PM

Shop early.

I'm an airgunholic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users