4 replies to this topic

#1 kzink

kzink

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:54 PM

Anyone have any experience with this gun or does anyone own one? Considering a new shotgun just wanted to know your thoughts on this one. I have a few friends who love their 500s but no one I know owns the 930.

#2 donkey12

donkey12

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:35 PM

I have a 935 and an 835. I think they are reliable and simple. My auto wont cycle anything light but I knew that before hand. I only hunt with them so it works for me.
Don't be stupid

#3 kzink

kzink

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:41 PM

Ok well I was thinking about going with the 3in receiver so hopefully that will make cycling light loads easier since from what I've seen the 935 is a 3 1/2

#4 kzink

kzink

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:59 PM

Anyone heard of mossberg letting someone order this gun without the ported barrel if not I'll be looking for a different gun

#5 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:58 PM

The 930 has a pretty good reputation. Most of the guys over at the Shotgun World Mossberg forum have nothing but good things to say about them. The 935 had problems at first but it's supposed to be a pretty good gun now too, as long as you feed it stout ammo.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users