• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:26 AM

Lot's of fun Hawke Optical stuff on the way from RedHunterLLC and here are a few tidbits. There will be an entire new line of Digital illuminated Nite-Eye scopes that will be in our warehouse very soon, in addition to an entire line of new Airmax scopes all with glass-etched reticles. The very popular Endurance line has undergone a thorough remodel and will now be called Panorama. The new Panorama scopes will feature a wide angle optical system which offers a 20% wider field of view. Actually pretty amazing when you look through it. The Varmint line will feature improved optics, side focus and more. The pricing is still very competitive and we are looking forward to rolling these new products out.
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#2 .22guy

.22guy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:39 AM

Sounds pretty neat! I'm going to give a Hawke a try the next time I want (and can afford) a new rifle and scope.

#3 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:02 AM

Yup. As soon as the new Varmint models get here (should be soon) I am gonna mount one on my new Shilen .204 AR upper. That should be a deadly combination, for sure.
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users