4 replies to this topic

#1 Rob

Rob

The Varmint Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:09 PM

If you are going to purchase a pistol and plan to use it...may I recommend PARA USA.I have a 3 year old PX745E (single stack 45 acp) and have put aprox 12,000 rounds through it.One evening at the range the pistol malfunctioned. The slide stayed in the back postion...hummmm I thought to myself...this isn't good.Upon breakdown and inspection of the PX745E I noticed that the bottom barrel lug had broken off. OH *&^%$#%^&&* was I in for some money etc. :good: I called PARA and they were really nice and said...Send it back in any condition (fully assembled or broken down) and they would evaluate.They did...100% under warranty.NEW BARREL (Chrome Plated) and fitted to the bushing.Plus the pistol was full inspected and re-assembled.OK hold on to your HATS....They paid for the shipping back to me.I BET YOUR PISTOL COMPANY CAN'T DO THAT! :smiley_green_with_envy:

#2 .22guy

.22guy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:55 PM

Mossberg did something similar for me with my 500 12 gauge, they fixed it with probably put 50 or 60 dollars worth of parts on it, cleaned it and shipped it back all at no charge.It sure made an impression on me, especially since I only paid 230 or so for the shotgun 10 years ago. I've been sure to tell all my friends and family.Glad to hear they took good care of you!

#3 rdsii64

rdsii64

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:41 PM

Thats good Ole' fashioned North Carolina Hospitality for you.

#4 fyrewil

fyrewil

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:14 AM

Glock paid for shipping both ways for a KABOOM that was loaded 45 ACP P+P+P+ and stood behind the weapon and replaced do to with new 21......Glad gun manufactures are standing behind there products!Congrats!

#5 SFSMedic

SFSMedic

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:55 AM

You can do some research on the internet and find a ton of really bad experiences with para and their warrantee stuff. However since they moved down here they have turned that around and its great because they are a really good company. I interacted with Michael over some parts ordering and some errors were made, he made it right on their dime. I am fortunate because my double stack 1911 is a Para P-1640 and my single stack is a S&W 1911, both companies have awesome customer service and warantee policies and I speak first hand on both. Good post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users