• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CaseyU

CaseyU

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, being outdoors, hanging with my family and friends

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:10 PM

Well after this deer season, I have the itch for a new bow, and its bad! :smiley_kewlpics: anyways... I am hoping to sell my bow as a package and was just wondering if some of you guys could help me put a rough price i should try and sell it.It's a martin Quest, i put brand new string and cables before this deer season. I have a 5 pin spot hog. and a G-5 drop rest. and stabilizer and quiver. I also still have the manual and all the modules to change the draw. And ITS A LEFTY. any help would be appreciated thanks guys!

#2 JimT.

JimT.

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:14 PM

I purchased a used Mathews Z7 with accessories yesterday!

#3 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,681 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:02 PM

Why don't you keep it as a back up bow?. How can one live with just one bow any way ? That's like only one rifle.
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#4 CaseyU

CaseyU

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, being outdoors, hanging with my family and friends

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:33 PM

I do know exactly what you mean. but i just wanted an idea

#5 JimT.

JimT.

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:27 PM

Why don't you keep it as a back up bow?. How can one live with just one bow any way ? That's like only one rifle.

Exactly, I have a total of five bows in two states! My dad once said if you're only going to have one rifle make it the .30-06. I think I have to agree with him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users