2 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Del

Mr Del

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:35 PM

The last few days I have gone to the range for a couple of hours a day. Shooting my FX and my new Air Wolf. The FX loves the Crossman Hollow point. I was shooting at some shotgun shells at 53 yards, This is to easy, I said....so I laid them down so I could just see the brass end of some 20 guage shells. They are setting on a picnic table bench. Then I went to .45 caliber shells setting on 30.06 shells. Now that is a challenge. Those are hard to see at 53 yards. Yep, I hit them, but it took several shots.Today I went hunting squeaks, I got six. Longest shot was 88 yards. He just laid down. No dance no tail wag, just died right there. I keep and eye on him for the next hour while I shot others and he was still there when I left. I had never seen one just die like that before.I also seen a herd of 16 antelope. They are a beautiful animal.

#2 ratassassin

ratassassin

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
  • Interests:Handloading, hunting, target shooting.

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:32 PM

Nice!

#3 sixgun

sixgun

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:33 PM

the american pronghorned antelope is a beautiful animal ... sounds like you had a very good day indeed mrdel :smiley_green_with_envy:Posted Image
Every boy should have two things: a dog, and a mother willing to let him have one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users