2 replies to this topic

#1 tawnoper

tawnoper

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:53 AM

Just wanted to give a quick "thanks" to the guys at APC.I've done quite a bit of business with them thru the years and the reasons are understandable...great selection of product and great customer service.Usually before I get going every year I go thru my gear and somewhat organize it. Most years I'll buy a few little things that seem to get easily lost of misplaced. This year a bought a couple of the cheapo facemasks to throw in my bag, a few new skinning blades for my Havalon and one new hand call to add to my collection. A couple days later my order is sitting on my porch like usual. When I pull out my new hand call I notice it doesn't have a voice installed...really no biggie since I have a bunch of new voices and it would of taken me all of a minute to install one. Anyway, I shot APC a quick note to let them know my call was missing the voice...almost immediately I receive a response saying a new call has been shipped out...I really wasn't expecting that. I received the new one a couple days later along with a postage paid box to return the other.Anyway, just wanted to give APC a thanks.

#2 Frank

Frank

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting #1, Valley Quail 2nd. Former (Idaho) mule deer hunter

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:45 AM

Yep, sounds familar...A.P.C. (& A.P. Jones /the owner) is a class act. They are very helpful, friendly and provide F A S T service. I've been a customer almost since their beginning, back when he had time to chat on the phone. A.P. recognizes my voice before I get to tell him who I am. LOL (I prefer ordering by phone, but not sure how much longer that will last however) Funny, I was browsing through my stuff and on (APC) line just the other day, trying to see what I could no longer go through life without. YIKES! I'll have to look a little harder today. lol

#3 RoFin

RoFin

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Predator Calling...Off-roading...Exploring

Posted 13 October 2010 - 11:28 AM

Couldn't agree more. AP gets it. I too, call and talk to him personally (like you said Frank, we are now encougraged on his site to order online). He and his folks always go the extra mile. Seems like there is always something extra in each order in either goods or service. Tawnoper, thanks for the reminder. It's kind of fun to add some bits and pieces each season. Even more fun to buy a "needed tool".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users