• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:41 AM

The night predator hunting season is about to come on strong. A small, very bright LED pick-up light is an important tool. Compare our RedHunterLLC TAC LED flashlight to the famous tactical brand competition. We love our light because it performs just as well or better than the big bucks brand and offers an excellent value. Mine has been blasting light through three hunt seasons and is still going strong. You will be amazed at how bright this light is. It really does the job when trying to find downed predators or other game. But......that's why we sell it. It works great and does not cost you an arm and a leg. Check out the specs below. The specs on our website are supplied by the factory. I have had very positive feedback about this light. It really does outshine the major brand. BRAND COMPARISON...FAMOUS TACTICAL (SURE*&%$ BRAND Construction....................Machined Aluminum Battery Life.....................1.5 hours Lumen Output.................100 Length............................5 in. Weight w/batteries..........3.5 oz. Emitter Brand.................Not specified Circuitry........................Totally Regulated Colors...........................Black Battery..........................2-CR123A or Lithium Their Price.......$175.00 BRAND COMPARISON...REDHUNTERLLC TAC LIGHTConstruction..................Machined AluminumBattery Life...................1.5 hoursLumen Output...............150+Length.........................5.35 in.Weight w/batteries........3.35 oz.Emitter Brand...............Top Quality CREE XR-ECircuitry......................Totally RegulatedColors..........................Black or Soft Camo CoatBattery........................2-CR123A or 18650 LithiumRedHunterLLC Price.........$39.95

#2 D-Man

D-Man

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 11:33 AM

I have a bunch of these flashlights from another site. Right now I want a new red LED 18650 flashlight. Are you offering any of those? If so, I will be ordering one as my old one the light pill is bad on it. Hard to beat how bright these lights are and all of them meet the voltage requirements with ease!Darren

#3 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 02:21 PM

I am working on that D-Man. I am trying to find a really powerful CREE R4 model manufacturer that we can work with. I am close but no cigar as yet.

#4 Old timer

Old timer

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • Interests:Hunting (all types) fishing and reading all the posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:20 PM

You goig to spot them or bar-b-q them :roflmao3[1]:

#5 D-Man

D-Man

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:56 PM

I am working on that D-Man. I am trying to find a really powerful CREE R4 model manufacturer that we can work with. I am close but no cigar as yet.

I had an Ultrafire one that I loved that cost me $10, but it did die and I am about to head out for 10 days in Nevada and Arizona and won't have a light in time which bums me. It was a true red LED not just a lens cover that changed the white light to red.Darren

#6 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:36 AM

Solarforce practically gives away wholesale product to retailers. And they make a fantastic product.http://www.solarforc.../dealership.php

#7 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:03 PM

I have a Solarforce light and it works very well.

#8 homemade

homemade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:40 AM

I looked at a light at the local hardware store and saw them on ebay and really liked the options and price until I read the warranty big turn off wont even look at thir stuff now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users