• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 peeker seeker

peeker seeker

25-06 shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts
  • Interests:Grand kids, My dogs, My girls the rabbits and hens Hunting & fishing

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:46 PM

Any body know anything about them . ever looked through one... Good, bad, soso, stay away from, great for the mony,? I was just looking at Howas rifles and some of them have them on them.

#2 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:56 AM

Buy a Hawke peeker and you won't have to worry about quality, performance or customer service. You'll even get a free RedHunterLLC hat as a gift.

#3 .22guy

.22guy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:23 AM

I've looked through one, it was pretty decent. I don't know how much they cost nowadays, so I can't really comment on the value.

#4 Frank

Frank

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting #1, Valley Quail 2nd. Former (Idaho) mule deer hunter

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:10 PM

pure junk... go the other way! I mean, having to RE focus everytime you change the power setting is very telling in itself. Not too mention anything that ugly shouldn't be allowed on a rifle anyhow. But hey, if someone likes it, then I love it!

#5 fakawee

fakawee

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Interests:4Wheeling, Hunting, Target Shooting, Fishing, Camping, Kayaking and Glassing the countryside.

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:48 PM

I had one mounted on my CZ .223 for almost a month. The glass was okay-not the brightest though. The reticles went to the toilet after I installed a muzzle break on it. Maybe the excess blast ruined it. Cheap scope. I'd save my money and buy higher end Nikons, Bushnells, Hawkes or Leopolds if I were you. The CZ has been wearing a Hawke Sidewinder Tactical 4.5-14x42 since and the wife loves this rifle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users