• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CHIN SQUIRREL

CHIN SQUIRREL

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Interests:Coyote hunting, trout fishing, geocaching, and exploring.

Posted 30 September 2010 - 01:37 PM

Teriyaki Pineapple Marinade3 Cups of fresh or canned pineapple juice2 Tablespoons of fresh squeezed lemon juice1/2 Cup of "No Ho's" teriyaki sauce3 Tablespoons of C&H brown sugar3 large minced garlic cloves2 Teaspoons of "Tone's" ground gingerTo begin this wonderful Japanese style pineapple juice marinade recipe, first take out a large mixing bowl that can be sealed. Next, add into the mixing bowl the pineapple juice, lemon juice, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, minced garlic cloves, and ground ginger. Using a wooden spoon, mix these ingredients together until you have a smooth and even marinade mixture and all of the brown sugar has dissolved. Moving forward, place a lid on the bowl, and slide it into the refrigerator to chill for one full hour. This chilling process will give your marinade time to flavor blend. Once the full hour has elapsed, take out the bowl and give the marinade a quick stir or two, just to make sure that all of the sugar is still dissolved. From here you will want to take out a sealable freezer bag, place your meat and marinade into it, then place it in the refrigerator to marinate. While your meat is soaking up the flavors, flip it on to an alternate side every couple of hours. Let pork, chicken, turkey, and fish marinate for two to six hours, while beef and steaks should marinate overnight. If you plan on taking your meat on a camping trip, freeze the meat in the bag with the marinade still in it, after the meat has been properly marinated.
I'd rather be fishing with my son.

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,202 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 30 September 2010 - 01:46 PM

Yum this sounds good! :signs1180lq:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,787 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 30 September 2010 - 01:57 PM

That sounds super and I'm going to have to give it a try. Thanks.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users