Photo

Marauder .25 shooting 27.9 grain Benjamin dome head pellets. Accurate and powerful.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:10 PM

I spent yesterday, getting my .25 cal Marauder sighted in with the .25 cal Benji dome heads, for squirrel season that starts friday. I also shot some video of it putting lead on steel. Anyone interested in the results, complete with video, can view and read here: http://varmintair.ty...-with-powe.html Thanks for looking.

#2 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,804 posts
  • Interests:Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:30 PM

You just seem to be having too much fun with those Air Guns. I'm still considering one. It just looks like too much fun. I love shooting my 22lr as much as anything else right now. I'm going to have to look into one of these. I'll have to take a trip to Sacramento and visit John. He has several and I can check them out.

#3 Mr Del

Mr Del

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:42 PM

With that gun. you should be able to bring the gorillas out of the trees. :smiley-funny-post-sign:

#4 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts
  • Interests:Bass fishing,Kayaking,Airgun hunting

Posted 28 September 2010 - 09:42 PM

No vids in my view...??See you got the Quad...mine is so shot up,must now paint it..lol.. very handy tool...!!I'm going to try some Kodiak 21 GR soon...rifle shoots 30 FPE with 15.9 gr....ought to be interesting shooting the 21 grainers..

#5 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:38 AM

You just seem to be having too much fun with those Air Guns. I'm still considering one. It just looks like too much fun. I love shooting my 22lr as much as anything else right now. I'm going to have to look into one of these. I'll have to take a trip to Sacramento and visit John. He has several and I can check them out.

It really is a ton of fun. I've been hooked on airguns for decades, but the last ten years or so, I've gradually been shooting less, and less, with my powder burners, and more, and more, with the air rifles. Initially I shot them in addition to my powder burners. Especially, when I saw they opened doors to hunting situations, where there was no way I would be allowed into the area with even a .22lr. Check them out. They are a lot of fun, and add another dimension to the shooting sports.

#6 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:40 AM

With that gun. you should be able to bring the gorillas out of the trees. :smiley_green_with_envy:

Lots of power for sure, and the accuracy isn't anything to snort at either. :drool:

#7 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:47 AM

No vids in my view...??See you got the Quad...mine is so shot up,must now paint it..lol.. very handy tool...!!I'm going to try some Kodiak 21 GR soon...rifle shoots 30 FPE with 15.9 gr....ought to be interesting shooting the 21 grainers..

No idea what the problem might be with the videos not showing. I've tried them from several different sites, over the past 24 hours, and they load and play every time. No other complaints so far.The Quad target is really slick. A great tool for practicing shooting in the wind, or just playing and having fun. Thanks for posting the link to the company a while back.The Kodiaks shoot really well in just about all of my guns. Same with the 18.1 grain JSB's.

#8 crazyhorse

crazyhorse

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts
  • Interests:Bass fishing,Kayaking,Airgun hunting

Posted 01 October 2010 - 06:25 AM

No idea what the problem might be with the videos not showing. I've tried them from several different sites, over the past 24 hours, and they load and play every time. No other complaints so far.

Checked again..seen vid this time..(first time m nothing was there..just blank)...That as a great vid of the Quad being hit..!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users