2 replies to this topic

#1 mike0909

mike0909

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:13 PM

Has any one ever used any sightmark optics?? Thinking about picking this up for a Ruger M77 in 7mm rem mag.http://www.cheaperth...m/53674-34.html

#2 Karl

Karl

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:48 PM

One good way to find out if a scope is any good is to look at the warranty.They actually have a form on the home page to get an RA#. Sounds like they have a lot of returns.
Karl

#3 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 24 September 2010 - 04:14 PM

For about $17.00m more you step up to a very nice Hawke Nite-Eye 4-16 X 50 with an illuminated Mil-Dot reticle. See it here.Features summary: True View' FMC Optics, illuminated glass etched specialized reticles, all weather high torque zoom ring, inch M.O.A. fingertip turrets, 1 inch matte black body tube, fast focus eye bell, all caliber recoil rated, sunshades available (AO models only), waterproof, shockproof, fog proof, and backed by Hawks worldwide warranty.Personally, if I were mounting a scope on your rifle, I would choose the low profile 3-9 X 40 Nite-Eye with Illuminated Mil-Dot reticle for $139.00. Why mess with parallax corrections and the excess size and weight of a 4-16 power scope when hunting? Just my 2-cents. Ask other Hawke owners on this forum what they think of their Hawke scopes. Remember, if you are not satisfied, I am not satisfied. You don't have a personal advocate at Cheaper Than Dirt and I will be here if you should ever need assistance.
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users