5 replies to this topic

#1 tommybuilt

tommybuilt

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:58 PM

Heres a couple of recent pics. Notice the last picture of the buck was the 21st, opening day. How do they know? I've seen that bobcat twice in the last week, if he keeps hangin around he aint going to make it to Oct. 16th. I think my dog and a few of the neighbors dogs have drove the deer out of the area. Does anybody know where I can get an exploding bark collar for my dog?Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:02 PM

NICE :good: What is an "exploding dog collar"?
Royal Oaks TaxidermyAward Winning Taxidermist...When Quality Counts! DEER CAPES WANTED

#3 Aggro

Aggro

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:09 PM

good looking buck. as with every year, I have my eyes on a nice one too. hes a nice 3x4 with a bonus drop tine, off salmon falls and hes still in velvet whereas yours is not. interesting.every other year they have disappeared before rifle opener, I'm sure this year will be no different.

#4 tommybuilt

tommybuilt

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:25 PM

Yea,this buck seems to have lost his velvet a couple of weeks before the others. As with last year the velvet comes off and the deer disappear.

#5 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,165 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:14 PM

That's a big buck I hope you get him.I like the bob cat that is one animal I have not shot yet.

#6 Dannyboy

Dannyboy

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:52 AM

What is an "exploding dog collar"?

Like... one of those bark collars that shock the dog when it barks, only this one explodes. :signs1111cr: Obviously not serious. xDYou got some nice pictures there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users