5 replies to this topic

#1 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:16 AM

I bought my bow from Bass Pro and they told me that they have the parts and things for my bow. Well, not exactly the truth, they don't see the cables. Anyways I tried a local dealer who is suppose to carry them as well and they said that they would have to look it up and order. They told me to contact diamond and get the parts from them. So I looked on line and there is no ph# to call them just email them only. So that is what I did, this is becoming a headache lol.

#2 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, PCP Airguns, Flying (home builts)

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:32 AM

You need to kick Bass Pro's butt. As an authorized Bow Tech/Diamond dealer they are required to keep strings and cables in stock because it is officially a dealer install as recommended by Bowtech (makes Diamond ). I have a Bow Tech Soldier and my son a Diamond Rock. They are both excellent bows. Best bang for the buck in my opinion. Cabela's also carries the Rock. Our Cabela's is huge so we kind of quit going to Bass Pro which is also close by.

#3 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:53 AM

I emailed bowtech and they sent me the info so that I could get my cables and strings made. Just takes a little time.

#4 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,585 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:00 PM

Here are some phone numbers for BowTech. Primary Number: (541) 284-4211Secondary Numbers: (541) 359-3896Secondary Numbers: (541) 393-0910Secondary Numbers: (541) 689-2920Toll free: 888-689-1289Fax: 541-284-4712

#5 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:46 AM

thx I just got off of work I will call them thx

#6 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:10 AM

Up date, called Bow tech and they wouldn't see me the cable and string. I wasn't a authorized dealer. I called back east to a gun/bow shop a friend said try them. They were nice but told me that since they weren't a authorized dealer they couldn't order it. So, I went to a dealer in my area and they don't have the cables so they have to order it. So, I'm getting the cable and winner's choice string. I will eliminate the tubing type peep and go with the other one that goes with the non twisting string types. Anything that has to do with the string i replaced plus I will get it installed(i dont have a bow press) 155$. I am hoping that the cable and string will be in today, but with my luck it will be here in January.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users