9 replies to this topic

#1 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,230 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:56 PM

I was going to hit the almond orchard this early morning but I was to tired had attended my sisters wedding the night before .They were out this early morning oh darn.Got some good size hogs coming in.I saw a few huge tracks to.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,735 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:39 AM

I have somthing to say but you would hit me the next time you see me. :1087: Any deer in there? Maybe you should spend the night on stand That way you will be out there when the sun comes up.
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#3 Airpower

Airpower

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:41 AM

Nice looking Hogs there! :1087:

#4 huntking

huntking

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:03 PM

Nice photo's. Does that trail cam have a flash? or is it IR? Just looks like there is a flash. Just courious.

#5 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,230 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:18 PM

What I am thinking about doing is spend the night in my truck on a Saturday and get out there real early and wait tell first light.These picture are on the edge of the field then it's rollin hills so if I block their escape I might have a chance.now if the owner get a dep permit and my name is on it then it will would make me much happier LOLThumper the only deer I have seen were 2x2 nothing to big maybe daddy will show up later in the season.Next week is archery for d-6.Yes has a flash .This is the maultree model I got from walmart for 65.00 some people on here had a problem with htem but so far it's worked good not that clear but for the price still not bad.

#6 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,230 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:26 PM

Here is coyote to that I have a vmax waiting for it.Posted Imagethis guy did not even see the camera .Posted Image

#7 1shot_1kill

1shot_1kill

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:24 PM

LOL hey nice pics that last little fella looks hungry........ :signlol2iu: :doh[1]:

#8 PigHostile1

PigHostile1

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:19 AM

oh...i want to go!!!!

#9 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,230 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:06 PM

I have been going to this place every Sunday for over a month and they are never in .I get there at 4 am and listen for them and wait tell first light but I have not seen any.I took down my game camera for now.

#10 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:43 PM

What I am thinking about doing is spend the night in my truck on a Saturday and get out there real early and wait tell first light......

When irrigating at night he old school portagees used to sleep at the end of the field and when the water made it to the end and got them wet they'd wake up and change checks. You should just sleep out there with a pocket full of almonds and wait for a hog to wake you up. :signlol2iu: :)
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users