6 replies to this topic

#1 Rob

Rob

The Varmint Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:54 PM

While glassing at a new ranch today near the border, I photographed the ranchersWAY COOL all wheel drive transportation device...OK...help me out here...would you ask for the keys (if these vehicles have keys)?How may varmints do I have to shoot to ride "shotgun"?Does Shooter John have one of these already I wonder?Attached File  1.jpg   27.29KB   36 downloadsAttached File  2.jpg   18.73KB   35 downloads

#2 Bisley

Bisley

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,400 posts
  • Interests:The three W's, whiskey, women, weapons. No particular order.

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:12 PM

While glassing at a new ranch today near the border, I photographed the ranchersWAY COOL all wheel drive transportation device...

Are they hunting two legged varmints with thing now down by the border? Bet you could sell quite a few of them to Arizona if they ever classify illegals as vermin!

#3 Mr Del

Mr Del

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:51 PM

A person might think it is a little hard on gas mileage. Of course, "Your mileage might vary!!If you had that machine... you could call the illegals anything you wanted to.

#4 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:28 PM

:smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: :crazy: :crazy: :drool: How much fun would that be? Oh yeah!!
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#5 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:59 PM

Here is a half-track for only 9K...WWII White Half Track Of course it needs a little elbow grease here and there.
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#6 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:20 AM

Hi rob, it probably came up across the border and dropped off some people. Any pictures of them off loading the cargo?
Freedom isn't free, It's paid for in blood! How wonderful, how marvelous is my Saviors love is for Me. He said that it's finished, the debt has been paid for in full.

#7 Rob

Rob

The Varmint Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:43 AM

Here is a half-track for only 9K...WWII White Half Track Of course it needs a little elbow grease here and there.

$9,500 for a rust bucket...WOW I had not idea what these things fetch. I guess the one I pictured must be worth at least $10,500 due to it's perfect condition.I an not sure that this mighty fine varmint-moblie is very stealthy. Me thinks that the pesky varmints might hear you coming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users