9 replies to this topic

#1 zippy1970

zippy1970

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:06 PM

I do not know how to put a link on here for everyone to look at it but Mike Hart was caught " salting " is the term , he was putting torpedo sinkers with hooks on them to make them stay in the stomach . He apperantly did it on all days . The officals came aware of it after the dead fish he turned in were filleted for a charity & the weights were discovered . he was confronted the 3rd (last ) day of the tourny . All of the info is on Wonbass.com and many other sites . Even Googleing his name brings it up . Sad . There is talk of alot of charges , fraud being the most prevalant . Andy

#2 Fjold

Fjold

Traveling hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, hunting and fishing.

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:48 PM

http://www.bassfan.c...cle.asp?id=3678

#3 Switch

Switch

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts
  • Interests:My daughters tell me I'm like Dr. Doolittle because I talk to the animals...too bad they don't always like what I have to say.

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:18 PM

Lifeime ban on WON sponsored bass tournaments. He deserves it. He's a cheater. Unfortunately they are probably going to hang the same label on all the team guys he fished with. You know what they say...it takes years to earn integrity and respect and only seconds to lose it.

#4 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,808 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:57 PM

So thats how you make a 12 inch bass to be five pounds.

#5 Mr Del

Mr Del

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:40 AM

Several years ago I was one of the Officials at these Won Bass tournaments. At times, I was the person who filleted the fish and took them to "old folks home." All live fish were released back into the lake. The dead fish were filleted and that was normally less than ten out of maybe 300 fish. Every boat had to have a working live well. Mike Kennedy was the Official in charge. Mike was killed a couple of years back from a motorcycle accident. Of course, when I had my stroke.... that was the end of my bass fishing... anything.I can't imagine ANYONE thinking he could get away with cheating. In the South...it could be a Death sentence.

#6 zippy1970

zippy1970

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:18 AM

Thanks for the link WKC . Andy

#7 BC9696

BC9696

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 04:00 PM

Mike Hart has proven he is stupid and does stupid things. He has no code. Now everyone knows it."Stupid is as stupid does." --Forrest Gump

#8 Switch

Switch

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts
  • Interests:My daughters tell me I'm like Dr. Doolittle because I talk to the animals...too bad they don't always like what I have to say.

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:39 PM

It's gone national!http://www.grindtv.c...hing community/

#9 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:50 PM

Kinda reminds you of that Colin guy LOL Some people just have to win at all costs...

#10 Gunorea

Gunorea

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:59 PM

A new market has opened up for them metal detector wands I see. As Homer Simpson said, "It's only cheating if you get caught." Well he got caught. Probably has been doing it for a long time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users