5 replies to this topic

#1 knox35

knox35

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:05 PM

Just swapped out 200.00 worth of car audio and 4-6 hours of labor for a new Springfield Armory 1911-A1 parkerized pistol and a Mossberg 12 gauge short barrel shotgun. Both guns were never fired so I think I got an ok deal. Oh yeah and a steak dinner when I install it all into the boat for a friend of mine. I bought my boat from him and put a stereo in it but now he has bought the boat back and I kept my stereo so when I took the boat to him he told me to put a little stereo in the boat and he would transfer the 2 guns to me. He is not a big gun buff and they were transfered to him before a death in the family. The boat is already wired I just have to buy an amp and sub for it. 4-6 hours of labor includes Beer breaks.
It is what it is.

#2 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:42 PM

Sounds like an awesome deal to me :roflmao3[1]: Lucky you!!
Royal Oaks TaxidermyAward Winning Taxidermist...When Quality Counts! DEER CAPES WANTED

#3 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,772 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:10 PM

Dang, that sounds like you really made out great. Nice going!
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#4 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,688 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:18 PM

Thats a good deal.
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#5 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Interests:Hunting i.e. deer, varmints, yotes. Target Shooting, Trap Shooting.

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:32 AM

I think you got the better of the deal by far.
Posted ImagePosted ImageNRA Member

#6 JimT.

JimT.

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:48 AM

I've heard from boat owners that the two most enjoyable days of boat owning are the day you buy the boat and the day you sell the boat. You're a two time winner! You win with the guns and you got rid of the boat!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users