36 replies to this topic

#31 Heywood

Heywood

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:21 PM

Allpredatorcalls.com sells them and they'll load the 50 sounds you want onto the unit.

Sorry, I should have clarified my statement "...If you buy through a standard level distributor you can't pick your sounds..." They allow their platinum level distrib's to customize the calls before they go out.What sounds did you change from the base 50?

#32 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:35 PM

Actually I don't even know what came on the standard 50 call list. I went on foxpros website and started listening to all of the calls and picking the ones that suited my needs best. I got all but one or two of the crow sounds, some of the various barn yard animals in distress calls, a few different coyote sounds, a few grey fox, cottontail, and jack rabbit sounds.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#33 Heywood

Heywood

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:13 PM

If you look at the PDF file I posted previously the standard included sounds are highlighted. I think there is at most 8 more sounds I want, some barn animals, mixed coyote and rabbit and a couple miscellaneous. I think the std list is pretty good for the most part.

#34 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:30 PM

There are only a handfull of those 50 calls that I had put on my machine. There are alot there like the turkey, snow goose, elk, and mountain lion calls that we cant use in Ca. anyway. I did get a couple hog sounds but I got them just in case I ever got to hunt coyotes close to a hog ranch. One sound I think is pretty neat is the magpies and rabbit. It sounds really good and I'm sure coyotes probably know that magpies always find easy meals.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#35 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:36 PM

Here's my sound list in the order I had them put on. 207, C25, C31, 210, C15, 183, C22, C27, 214, L00, L01, L02, L07, L50, L51, L55, R10 290, 291, 520, 295, 243, 521, 258, M03, M03, M05, M06, M07, 244, 341, H20, 224, 225, 226, 222, 380, 013, 270, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 279, 280, Z08,

#36 Heywood

Heywood

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:15 AM

You just lucked out. I received this today from FoxPro. My caller is delayed until 9/3 :harhar1[1]: The Firestorm’s are on a slight delay right now. We are missing some crucial components for the remote and they’re scheduled to be in either late August or early September. As soon as they come in, we will resume shipping as normal. So they are being honest with you. This is going to pertain to wherever you go, even through us, unless you’d happen to find a dealer who has some in stock. So the timeframe they gave you should be pretty accurate.

#37 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:02 PM

Yeah, when I ordered mine it got put off for a week because they were waiting for a shipment of LCD screens for the remotes. They must not have got a full shipment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users